Child Stock Rules
By downloading this image you agree to the following rules. Please, these are my kids. Play fair and don't ruin it for everyone. If you need to, ask!
1. Credit is required
when you use this image.
2. You MUST
send me a message or note with a link to the deviation you have used the image in.
3. Prints permission is granted for Deviantart only.
4. Off-site usage is on a case by case basis and you need to ask BEFORE
you upload off-site, not after.
5. We would appreciate a copy of any artwork created from this stock, my children enjoy seeing themselves in art and keep their own scrapbooks of images. You can email finished pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You agree to keep any downloaded images to yourself, they are not to be shared, traded, given, redistributed or passed on to anyone. If someone else would like the image, direct them to my page.
7. You may not use images of my child in works that contain nudity. Nor may you use them in graphic or violent images. There is a line between dark art and macabre and if you think your work is close to that line please contact me with your idea first. A general rule of thumb is sad, loss, grief, scared = ok. Blood, wounds, gore = not ok.
8. You can not use this image to make more resources. For digital scrapbook testers and designers
, please contact me if you wish to use these images within your work for design testing and display. Its generally a yes but I like to make note of the sites.For Traditional Artists
I am more then happy for you to display any original piece you have created from my stock in galleries and exhibitions. I am also happy for you to sell your finished piece.
These rules may seem overly strict, but they are my children, and while you would expect people to use common sense, it appears that this is not the case. Be smart about how you use them and we'll have no problems at all